With VetVise, we have made it our mission to establish the next evolutionary stage of technology in farm animal husbandry. With ever-increasing production pressure, it is unfortunately often not possible to invest the time and attention that would be necessary for healthy animals in a productive herd. For this, we develop Machine Learning applications in direct collaboration with our customers to improve animal welfare and farm efficiency of swine and poultry operations.
We are an interdisciplinary team from veterinary medicine, IT and business development and are looking for you to join our team.
You work together with Johannes, our veterinarian in the team, in the analysis of the behavior of pigs and poultry and develop new product ideas. You have an open ear for the questions and wishes of the farmers and help with the installation of the technology and support the farmers with questions from the barn around our system. You collaborate in interdisciplinary research projects and submit applications for them. For this you are always up to date with the latest research.
- Practical experience (medical and/or economic) in flock management.
- Process knowledge of all stages of poultry production
- Analysis through work with farm data and a feel for poultry
- Basic knowledge of swine production
- Completed studies in veterinary medicine/agricultural sciences (or equivalent work experience)
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic start-up environment
- Experience in project management
What we Offer:
- Independent work, independent finding of problems and solutions
- Salary in line with the industry
- Remote working – Berlin and Hannover must be easily accessible for you
- Full time with flexible working hours
- The opportunity to help shape Precision Livestock Farming from the start
- Collaboration in international projects (fluent English in language)
Apply now at email@example.com, including your salary requirements and availability. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us!