With VetVise, we have made it our mission to establish the next evolutionary stage of technology in farm animal husbandry. With ever-increasing production pressure, it is unfortunately often not possible to invest the time and attention that would be necessary for healthy animals in a productive herd. For this, we develop Machine Learning applications in direct collaboration with our customers to improve animal welfare and farm efficiency of swine and poultry operations.
We are an interdisciplinary team from veterinary medicine, IT and business development and are looking for you to join our team.
Up to now, we have worked under the radar as a startup. This is changing now and you can build up the marketing department with us and leave a lasting mark on it! We are looking for support in marketing as soon as possible. You will be responsible for creating presentations, homepage and newsletter, manage our LinkedIn, Xing, Twitter and Facebook pages and help us with all topics related to agricultural communication. We strive for a long-term cooperation, therefore a takeover after completion of your studies is also possible.
- Practical, demonstrable experience in marketing/agricultural communications, especially copywriting, story-telling, as well as designing presentations
- A good aesthetic sense, including visual details
- Experience in veterinary medicine or agriculture, especially in the swine and poultry industries
What we Offer:
- Independent work, independent finding of problems and solutions
- Remote work
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to help shape Precision Livestock Farming from the very beginning
- Participation in international projects (fluent written and spoken English required)
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org, including your salary requirements and availability. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us!