With VetVise, we have made it our mission to establish the next evolutionary stage of technology in farm animal husbandry. With ever-increasing production pressure, it is unfortunately often not possible to invest the time and attention that would be necessary for healthy animals in a productive herd. For this, we develop Machine Learning applications in direct collaboration with our customers to improve animal welfare and farm efficiency of swine and poultry operations.
We are an interdisciplinary team from veterinary medicine, IT and business development and are looking for you to join our team.
- Administration of the decentralised software stack
- Maintenance of various internal services
- Planning and Implementing of CI/CD Solutions
- Supporting Software Engineers by improving internal workflows
- Building and maintaining scalable cloud solutions
- Experience with:
- Linux, Basic Networkadminsitration, Docker, Scripting-Languages, Javascripit, Jira/Confluence
- Ideally you also bring knowledge in:
- Cloud Infrastructures
- CI/CD Systems
- Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent professional experience
- Adaptability to dynamic start-up environment
What we Offer:
- Independent work, independent finding of problems and solutions
- Exciting new and unconventional issues
- Salary in line with the industry
- Remote working – Berlin and Hanover must be easily accessible for you
- Full time with flexible working hours
- The possibility of Agriculture 4.0 -(Precision Livestock Farming) right from the start
- Collaboration in international projects
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org, including your salary requirements and availability. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us!