VetVise cares about the well-being of every animal through continuous monitoring and artificial intelligence. We help farmers achieve outstanding results through our breakthrough technology and animal knowledge. Highest yields are possible with and through maximum animal welfare! Because only when the animal takes centre stage again does everyone benefit. We contribute to safe food and a smaller ecological footprint, and help to ensure that animal husbandry remains sustainable.
We are a team of physicists, veterinarians, IT specialists, agronomists and business developers and we are looking for you:
As part of our team, you will be responsible for analysing and processing our data and work directly with our Head-of-Development Jakob. With your tasks you will have a direct influence on future developments. Together with your colleagues from veterinary medicine and agricultural science, you will find new ideas on how to solve old problems with new data analysis or machine learning approaches.
- Experience with:
- Python / Scripting
- machine learning
- Independent familiarisation with
different data types
- Competence in interdisciplinary
- Master’s degree in computer science/mathematics/ physics/etc. or equivalent
- Adaptability to a dynamic start-up environment
What we offer:
- Work where you want and when you want!
- We don’t offer you a foosball table or a fruit basket, but a fair salary.
- Appreciation of good work and initiative
- Flat hierarchies in a committed young team
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- The opportunity to become part of a great success story without taking off. We remain down-to-earth and work at eye level
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org, including your salary expectations and availability. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us!