VetVise cares about the well-being of every animal through continuous monitoring and artificial intelligence. We help farmers achieve outstanding results through our breakthrough technology and animal knowledge. Highest yields are possible with and through maximum animal welfare! Because only when the animal takes centre stage again does everyone benefit. We contribute to safe food and a smaller ecological footprint, and help to ensure that animal husbandry remains sustainable.
We are a team of physicists, veterinarians, IT specialists, agronomists and business developers and we are looking for you:
You work together with Johannes, our veterinarian in the team, in the analysis of the behavior of pigs and poultry and develop new product ideas. You have an open ear for the questions and wishes of the farmers and help with the installation of the technology and support the farmers with questions from the barn around our system. You collaborate in interdisciplinary research projects and submit applications for them. For this you are always up to date with the latest research.
- Practical experience in the management of pigs
- Process knowledge of all production stages (sows, piglets, flat deck, fattening)
- Motivation to analyse farm data and data from our system
- Completed studies in veterinary medicine or agricultural sciences (or equivalent professional experience)
- Adaptability to a dynamic start-up environment
- Initial experience in project management
What we Offer:
- Work where you want and when you want!
- We don’t offer you a foosball table or a fruit basket, but a fair salary.
- Appreciation of good work and initiative
- Flat hierarchies in a committed young team
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- The opportunity to become part of a great success story without taking off. We remain down-to-earth and work at eye level
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org, including your salary requirements and availability. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us!