With VetVise, we have made it our mission to establish the next evolutionary stage of technology in farm animal husbandry. With ever-increasing production pressure, it is unfortunately often not possible to invest the time and attention that would be necessary for healthy animals in a productive herd. For this, we develop Machine Learning applications in direct collaboration with our customers to improve animal welfare and farm efficiency of swine and poultry operations.
We are an interdisciplinary team from veterinary medicine, IT and business development and are looking for you to join our team.
You work in a team with our animal experts in the analysis of poultry behaviour and develop new product ideas. You have an open ear for the questions and wishes of the farmers, analyse data and help with the installation of the technology and support the farmers with questions from the barn about our system.
- Practical experience in the keeping of fattening poultry
- Process knowledge of all production stages of poultry production
- Knowledge of turkey production
- Motivation to analyse farm data and data from our system
- Completed studies (Bachelor) in veterinary medicine or agricultural sciences (or equivalent professional experience)
- Adaptability to a dynamic start-up environment
- First experience in project management
What we Offer:
- Work where you want and when you want!
- We don’t offer you a foosball table or a fruit basket, but a fair salary.
- Appreciation of good work and initiative
- Flat hierarchies in a committed young team
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- The opportunity to become part of a great success story without taking off. We remain down-to-earth and work at eye level
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org, including your salary expectations and availability. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us!